Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

fresh out of the TUB!

One thing I love in the life of being a mom is a freshly bathed little boy.
When Cale was King, bathing him wasn't as fun as it is now. He prefered showers, and would constantly try to get out...it made filling up the tub with water and bubbles much more of a hassle.
But now that he has a little brother, baths are so much more fun!
I'm not sure why the Goob makes such a big difference to Cale...but he does!
Maybe it's because Megersa doesn't take up too much room, and doesn't interrupt Cale's playing...
or maybe it's because Goober loves to splash in the water!
When both of them get going, I have to close the curtain or the entire bathroom will be soaked.
Megersa doesn't mind having his hair or body washed. He's a delight to bathe!
Cale seems to take cues from the fact that baby brother doesn't fuss when he gets washed and will comply more than he did on his own.
And call me crazy, but I love getting them out of the tub. I like drying them off; slicking them down with vaseline (it makes their skin SO soft by morning), and zipping them into their jammies.
They smell so good - like fresh baked cookies! :)

Anyway, here are some pictures POST bath time. Clean boys. Happy Mom.
Oh, and before I forget...I HAVE to post something Cale said today. It was HILARIOUS.

Me: (not knowing where Cale was or what he was up to) "Cale, what are you doing?"

Cale: Oh nothing. Just walking like a princess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment