Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

And the winner is.....


Cale Timothy Nester!
At 3 years old, 38.2 lbs, 41 inches, he's managed to win the ability to get into ALL kinds of mischief when Mommy is dealing with his little brother.

Here are the things he's been caught doing recently:
1. smearing diaper butt cream all over his toybox, bed and himself.
2. coloring on the walls and carpet in his room.
3. making huge greasy spots on our couch using cooking spray.
4. dumping colored bubbles on the carpet...everywhere.
5. pouring all the bubble bath and baby wash in the tub then complaining about being "itchy." :)

What a guy.

I can tell you that he has TOTALLY taken a huge liking to Megersa recently. I think he's realizing that he's not going anywhere. He always wants to know where he is, wants to be able to see him, and will try to give him his bottle when he's crying. Today I even saw him hug him when Megersa started his usual whimpering after I put him down. It was GREAT!

I don't know if I'd call it the"terrible threes" - but maybe something along the line as "don't-leave-me-alone-or-I'll-get-into-trouble threes." :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a firm believer that three is MUCH more mischevious than 2! Two year olds are just getting warmed up! :-) Time to start putting all sorts of stuff way up high? The cooking spray? Oh my! I think I would have completely lost it.

    ReplyDelete