Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lover, not a fighter

I think it's safe to say that Cale loves Megersa. :)
His new favorite saying is "that's my favorite!"
For instance:
Today when I asked him if he wanted to go to Costco with me, he said...
"Costco? Oh yeah! Costco's my favorite."

Here are some other recent favorites:
watermelon gum
his 'transportation' puzzle
Finding Nemo
ziti
bubbles
and...Megersa. :)

I think I mentioned before that Cale has been warming up to him...
Well, in the past month of Megs being home, I've seen Cale go from interested, to unimpressed, to annoyed, to tolerable, to concerned, to 'like', and I hope I'm correct in saying that now it is LOVE! :)
I can't remember what day it was, but Tim just told me this little story about him.

I guess Cale was next to Megersa and touched his foot. Tim asked him "Do you like Megersa?" To which Cale responded. "Yes, Megersa's my favorite."

He likes to help Mommy with him, and I've noticed more than once in the past day or two of him giving him hugs and kisses. ...And bottles, and toys, and feeding him baby food.
When we are in the van (just the two of us) he always asks where Megersa is and says he wants to sit by him.
I can't wait until they 'feel' closer in age and will play together!!
(For them, of course...not for me to have more alone time. ;)

I haven't caught any affection on camera, but when I do, I'll be sure to post the evidence of his brotherly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment