Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

sweaty boys


It's HOT here today.
And I have sweaty boys.
Cale has ALWAYS been a hot-head...sweating any time he is exerting himself too much, but I didn't really think that Megersa would be that way.
I mean, he was born in Ethiopia. It's really hot there! And there is no air conditioning.
I've seen the nannies dress babies in clothing that is appropriate only for winter, so I assumed that he would feel very cold here.
Not true.
He's a sweaty little thing too.
When I feed him a bottle, and his head is against my arm or shirt, we are both drenched by the time he is finished!
I give Cale a crew cut for the summer months. Partly because his hair has NEVER laid down (no matter how long it got), but mainly because of his core body temp. I'm not sure what Megs will look like if I give him the same look.....
So, the summer clothes are all officially out.
I just got the AC turned on.
Hopefully the stink in this house will get a little better..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment