Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dear right Achilles Tendon,

Please stop hurting.
I know I didn't really prepare you properly the first day 'body' and I decided it was time to start running...
But for GOODNESS SAKES - it's been 7 days!
Can you figure out how to stop throbbing so we are not in pain with every. single. step. ??
Please!!!!

Do you need different shoes? I thought the new sneakers I bought would help!
Would you like an ace bandage? Would that help?

I try to stretch you out as best I can!
Wouldn't you agree that I'm taking things easy when we aren't out for a jog??...
Don't make this torture for me. For us.
Let's enjoy our daily jogs, okay?
Remember we discussed that we aren't going to be the "chubby one" at family vacation?
Try not to get in the way of that, okay?
Thanks. I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment