Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

never know what you're gonna get!

One of my favorite movies as a pre-teen was Forrest Gump.
I, like many others (I'm sure), loved his famous line:
"Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get."
And you know what, Tom Hanks? YOU'RE RIGHT!
Life IS like a box of chocolates.

And I've opened ALL kinds of chocolates recently!!
New job, new house, new baby (and all the small changes that go along with them), so I figured, let's get a new blog!

I felt like I needed to change things up.
My original blog Chasing Jace was mainly focused on our adoption journey to Megersa, but now that we have him home...he's part of our family, and it's time to blog about all of us - as a whole.

The postings will most likely be focused on Cale & Megersa, but hopefully I'll be able to add things about Tim and myself more often and our lives as a 4some.


Keep checking in!

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad when I read the first part of your Chasing Jace blog and said it was your last post. I was bummed. But then I saw you were just moving your blog and I got happy again. I'm glad you are still blogging. I like to see how those boys are doing. Jess and I took about 10 minutes trying to figure out what the Frederick Nesters are. But now we got it.

    ReplyDelete