Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHY NOT?!

I'd say Tim's a lucky guy.
He's got his dream job, a gorgeous wife (wink, wink), and two beautiful boys. :)
But that's not what I really mean.
He's the type of guy that will win things, like raffles, or 'drawings' for all kinds of cool stuff.
One year he went away to a Youth Confrence and came back with an IPOD shuffle and a portable DVD player.
(I remember him telling me he felt bad that he won BOTH things...but not bad enough to give one away...which was fine with me. :)


When I was a kid, my Dad used to buy those dollar lottery tickets and let my brother, sister and I scratch off the cards with quarters. I thought it was super fun...especially because I usually won something. Can't say that it was much - $1, $5, and once $20...but it was cool to get something for nothing.
All that to say, I don't feel like now, in my 20s, that that happens anymore. I guess I'm a mere shadow of the "good luck charm" I was when I was small.

Why post about luck??
Well, I found this link ((Missy's current giveaway)) on a friends blog, and even though I initially thought that it would be a waste of time...I soon decided - WHY NOT?!

Why not try and win a giveaway?
It's been over 15 years since I was "a kid" - maybe my luck will come back!
We all know how I feel about Kohl's cash!! - and this is WAY better!
Cross your fingers for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment