Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cale again.

Looks can be deceiving:I still can't believe this happened...
Last night when Tim was putting Cale to bed he noticed a big, wet spot on Cale's mattress.
What was it?
Yep, you guess it....
Pee.

~Did he pee through his clothes & diaper...through the sheets and the mattress pad all the way to the mattress???
~Maybe he had a lot to drink before nap?
No.

After questioning the offender, we found out that Cale woke up and had to go pee, so he pulled down his pants and diaper (like he would when he has undies on going in the potty), stood up on his mattress and peed on the bed...LIKE A TOILET!

Tim and I couldn't believe it. It is possible that Tim forgot to put a diaper on him (we still diaper him for naps and bed)...but that doesn't explain why Cale would do this!
Of course when we ask him why he does stuff he says "well...I dont know" or "because...I sit in time out." Ugh. He's no help. All we know is it was pee, and it was Cale.

One more story to add to his "terrible threes" book, I guess.
I wish we purchased and assembled the plastic mattress cover BEFORE we put him in his new twin bed. We just figured it wouldn't be an issue until he could 'hold it' for naps and bedtime. And I REALLY wish we found this spot after naptime so we could have cleaned it up right away. Discusting.

I think we all learned a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment