Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maaaaa maaaaa.

Megersa has been accomplishing SO many things recently!
He can now say Mama....though it often sounds like a sheep "maaaamaaaa" - he tends to say it when he's moved to tears.
I like to think he KNOWS who he's asking for. ;)
Secondly, Megersa can now get from his belly to a seated position!
Yesterday I was getting dinner ready. I put him on his back with a bottle. He was drinking it just fine, looking around..... I went back to cooking. When I looked back at him. He was sitting.
Wait? Did I leave him sitting? I couldn't remember.
I had to test it out again.
I layed him on his back, and walked out of the room.
He rolled over to his belly, got up on all fours, and proceeded to sit down on his leg...resulting in success!! And it was pretty cute - he even clapped for himself. :)
Tim went to give him a bottle last night at 2am and felt around for him in the dark. He said he did a sweep with his arm and felt Megersa's back.
So, he sits.

Lastly, Megersa cut his first tooth! There is another right behind it. I think it arrived May 23rd.
It's impossible to get a picture of it. ((The above one is before he cut it.)) We can't seem to capture it on film yet...it's just so teeny!!
Even if we can get the camera to get in real close to his mouth, the flash ruins any evidence of the 'little sharpie'. It's there though. :)

Anyway, he's moving through life so fast! It's only a matter of days until he can really take off crawling...I'm sure of it. Crazy.
We love to watch you accomplish things, Goob, but SLOW DOWN from now on...let Mommy and Daddy enjoy the little bit of babyhood that we get to have of you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment