Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

to be noted.

Megersa slept through the night last night.
Cale slept through the night last night.
Tim slept through the night last night.

Mommy didn't.
((But in the past 26 years, I can only remember accomplishing this once - a few weeks ago when Tim let me sleep in our basement.))

Last night, both boys were in bed by 8:20p...both asleep by 9p (it often takes awhile for Cale to fall asleep).
I went to bed around 11 or so, and then Tim followed in at 1 or 2? (He often falls asleep on the couch or recliner watching tv.)
I woke up around 2am to Tim snoring, (not unusual) and since I've been on a new medication that makes me nauceous...I was not feeling well.
I nudged Tim once. He stopped snoring. But then started up again.
So I nudged him harder. He stopped...but the started again.

I figured I could continue playing this game and try to get him to stop, OR I could turn up the monitor, take my blankets and go down to the basement - where no snoring, crying or yelling is heard. And that's what I did.
My stomach was so upset by the time I got down there I thought I'd vomit on the futon...but luckily I fell asleep. I woke up just before 8, then went back to sleep...until 8:30a...THEN layed there until I saw Cale come down at 8:45a.
I went upstairs and saw Tim holding Megersa.
How were the boys last night (assuming both had woken up at least once, a peice).
Good.
What? I asked. Didn't they wake up??
Not that I heard.
Neither of them?? (I was in shock.)
Nope.

Whoa!!
A milestone in the Nester house for sure. 3 out of the 4 of us slept through the night.
Keep it up, boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment