Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

In the army now.

I've always said "Frustration is the key to crawling."

And it is!
We have a crawler!! An ARMY crawler, to be specific.
Just 2 days ago, Megersa finally figured out how to crawl!
He had been working SO hard on it for days...weeks, even...and now he's got it!
He can scoot around on his belly and he makes these 'delighted-with-himself' noises as he goes.
It's adorable.
He has been able to get up on all fours and rock back and forth for weeks now, so I'm sure the actual, full-speed crawling will only take a matter of time.
For now though, he seems happier to be able to (eventually) reach the item he has his eye on.

And I apologize...I've tried SEVERAL times to get the video to upload. It wont work. You'll just have to take my word for it. Or, you can check it out on facebook...it's there too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment