Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I guess I'm having twins:

I mean, I've seen the ultrasounds...I feel their body parts pounding me in the gut as I type, but seeing these matching newborn outfits - well, that's proof they'll be here in the flesh at some point!
TWINS.
Two children that will share everything...including clothing.
I get asked pretty regularly if I'm going to dress them alike.
Well, nope.
I have 2 boys already, and they've never had 2 of the same exact items of clothing.
So unless the hand-me-down clothes suddenly duplicate themselves, these boys will rarely ever match.
So what's the story with these?
Well, they're newborn sleepers. Cale was barely in newborn clothes, and M came home at 6 months old, so I have a very short supply of this tiny brand of clothing.
I decided to look online for some cheap newborn stuff.
So many lovely friends offered to send me their newborn clothes, and I won these in an ebay auction for $5 total!
The twins first matching outfits. :)

In the pic, Cale is pointing out which outfit is "Zachery's" and which is "Marshall's."
(Tim and I discussed the latter name as a strong option early on...but decided against it.)
But Cale still won't let go of the name Marshall....every time we ask him what the babies names are, he'll say "Zachery and Marshall" - I'm beginning to think he may have some issues with Thaddeus later in life..... ;)

Oh, and I think we've nailed down their full names.
See what you think about these:
Thaddeus Drew Nester
Zachery Kade Nester
'Drew' after the baby we lost...and 'Kade' because we had always planned to give our first girl the middle name Kate...and well, it's looking like that may not happen - so, Kade is after me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment