Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

an important question.

Tim spent half an hour putting Cale to bed tonight.
Each night we try our best to share Jesus with him and we think Cale is getting it.
He is ever-so-smart and asks good questions, so we hope and pray salvation is close by!
We seriously can't wait to celebrate this occasion.
Thinking that tonight might be that night...Tim asked Cale, "Buddy, are you ready to ask Jesus into your heart?"
Long pause. Cale was clearly thinking... (My husband held his breath in anticipation.)
Then he spoke:
"Daddy, is Jesus peach...or is he brown?"
:) hahahaha!!!
No conversion tonight, but definitely some tears of laughter.
LOVE that kid!

1 comment:

  1. But talking about it consistently is key! We talked and talked, and then one day, as I was rushing to get him ready for school, he asked, "Mommy, how does Jesus live in someone's heart?". At first I was like, "Seriously? We need to leave in 5 minutes and NOW is when you ask me this?" but then I metaphorically slapped myself and gave myself permission for him to be late - this was more important. So we talked and it turns out that indeed, that was the moment! Precious. He was 4 at the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete