Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Less-words Wednesday

In the car watching the Animated Christmas Light Show at Adventure Park.
We LOVE light shows!! As a girl, every year we would snuggle up and drive the LONG 30-45 minutes ;) to see the "Berwick Lights" - OH, how I loved them! Each year around the holidays when we're visiting, I mention going to see them, but apparently my parents don't have the fond memories I do of them, and we always end up not going. BOO!

Well, for the past 2 years, I've been searching for places with Light Shows. Not only does Mommy love them, but Cale does too! He TOTALLY appreciates them as much as I do. There are a few clips on YouTube of different lighted houses and he has watched them countless times. The real thing is much better!

The show at Adventure Park was $25...but for us - FREE! A friend of ours gave us a coupon for a free visit. Thank you, Jill! If we didn't have that, we may not have gone, because while it was really cool...it wasn't worth $25. The other animated light show we went to was just at someone's house. The house is decorated to the max and play thier "show" every 20 minutes starting at 6pm, running till 11pm. It was really awesome and of course, the boys loved it!
I'm hoping to be able to find a few others before the Christmas season ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment