Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

oh the thinks you can think...

How do kids think of stuff? What makes one idea good (like going pee-pee the minute you have to, instead of holding it until you're gonna explode)...and others bad??
I guess I'll never know...
After grocery shopping with these two cuties:
I found myself on the phone with their father. I was explaining to him in some detail how the trip went with MJ's first "car" shopping trip and Cale's having to share the space....
As I briefly glanced away from the groceries I was loading in the trunk; I noticed a little boy with dandelion puff hair who had his face plastered to our car....
I honestly never thought this would come out of my mouth, but sure enough; mid sentence to whatever detail I was describing, I found myself yelling "Stop licking the car!!"
And here is his mugshot:

No comments:

Post a Comment