Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a voice from above.

Cale's room is upstairs. This is the run-on sentence I heard yesterday when he was suppose to be napping.
I was in tears laughing as he continued to persuade me to free him from his prison.

Hello, Mommy?
Where are you?
Are you downstairs?
Can you hear me?
I need to get out. I need to play with Megersa.
Come on, Mommy!
Just do it. Open the gate.
If I stay here, it wont make it easier.
I like it when you get me out.
Understand me?
I want to play with Megersa!!
It'll make it easier if I'm out.
Mommy, come on, just hurry.
I need to play with my trains.
Let me come downstairs, Mommy.
Mommy, it'll make it easier when you do it.
Alright, Mommy?
It's not fun in my room.
Please!
I like when you do that.
It's fun, and I like it.
Please, Mommy!!
Please get me out.
I won't bother you, okay Mommy?
I'm not bothering you, I'm just talking to you.
Are you coming Mommy?

Yes, I did let him out...and yes, he did bother both me and Megersa when he got downstairs. :)

2 comments:

  1. Um...oh my doodness! I am just checking up on you guys and reading your big news for the first time. Wowzers--congrats and blessings to all 5 of you! Can't wait to read more about how your year unfolds, lady! And those boys are getting cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story-every once in a while I stop by Haile's room during his 'nap' and listen to what is going on in there. It gives me the giggles. This takes the cake though!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete