Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

4 under 4

Today, someone rubbed my belly.
Yep. Already.
Wasn't expecting that for a few more months........
Every day for the past few weeks (especially the days where I throw up), I am aware that something is going on inside me....

Though I haven't COMPLETELY come to terms with the fact that in about 6 months I'll have 2 more children, my brain is slowly catching up to my stomach.

It's pretty common knowledge around our church that I am pregnant...and EVERYONE knows it's twins - so I guess it warrants those sideways glances and mutterings that go something like:

"Whoa! You're gonna have your hands full!"
"Were you surprised?"
"How fun!!"
"Are you guys excited?"
"What does Cale think? Does he know?"
"I'll pray that one of them is a girl!"
And my personal favorite: "Wow! 4 kids under 4!!"

Yep.
4 UNDER 4.
So, I think it's time for a more appropriate blog title. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I just stumbled across your blog through Lindsey's. Wow wow wow...four under four...you are gonna b a busy momma! What a blessing. Also saw that you met your hubby at Cedarville! My husband went to Cedarville too! We are working on an adoption from Ethiopia...slowly but surely! How exciting for you to be expecting twins. Blessings; Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! Ummm.....I don't know if I missed this piece of info but.....question.....Do twins run in your family? Every time you mention your "sickness" it sends me right back to that time .....and for me it was 7 times!! I REALLY hate morning sickness and because of how much I suffered with it, it really makes me a whining wimp when I get the stomach flu!! =( I have sympathy pains for you K....hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember that. It got worse when I looked full term at 6 months pregnant. The questions will continue after they are born too. It is kind of like a mini celebrity status at the grocery store or wherever you are out and about. I will admit I enjoy it sometimes. It is pretty incredible to think you will have four under four, but I am here to tell you, YOU CAN DO IT! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete