Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SURPRISE!


Yep. That's 2 in there!
Two MORE...
Add it up, and in March, I'll be the proud (though terribly exhausted) mother of 4 kids, ages 3 and under.
I'm a little past the shocked part of it, but still in the throws of the nausea/vomiting stage, so even if my brain isn't up to speed...my body knows something's happening...
I would covet prayers for the babies to grow healthy and strong.
Estimated due date (if it were a singleton): April 23, 2011
My estimated due date for the twins: March 27, 2011 (My doc said most twin pregnancies go to around 36 weeks - or they like you to get that far. I hope I can, but I delivered Cale at 36 weeks!)
Technically I'm 7 weeks and 4 days along, but the twinkies are already measuring 8 weeks. - ahead of the game already!! :)
SO...that's the news. Fewf! I said it. Now everyone can cut me some slack when I fall alseep mid-sentence and sit on the couch holding my stomach (and nose).

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boy do I remember the moment I found out I was having twins. It took me months for it to really sink in but even still I will look at them and say, I can't believe I have two. I won't lie, it was hard, especially since you will have little ones at the same time like I did. BUT it is such an incredible adventure and I wouldn't change it for the world. Already the boys and their sister (who was 15 months old when they were born) are starting to play and I hope they will grow closer as they get older. I wish you a complication free and healthy as possible pregnancy.
    CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM Goodness MANY congrats! You will be a wonderful momma to 4 and a great family of 6!!!!!! WOWZA! Many congrats! If you need any info on twinsos let me know:) We found out we were prego w/twins the week we came back from ET and they were born at almost 32 weeks when Phoenix was only 13 months! So yes it is hard to think about but mommas just do it and you have a wonderful support system behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooooooly cow! Congratulations! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really happy for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete