Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

i have a brand new...hair do :)

My evening was full...
1. Full of vomit:
Megersa deemed his broccoli unfit to eat (did I mention he can voluntarily vomit?).
2. Full of poop:
After cleaning up the vomit, I decided both boys would benefit from a bath.
Until someone pooped in the tub...POOPED! And it wasn't Megersa! NOT. OKAY!
3. Full of squiggles:
After cleaning up the poop from the boys, the tub and the drain, I decided they were going down for an early bedtime.
Until I got distracted...
After slicking the boys down in lotion and dressing them in their clean, snuggly jammies, I reconsidered their direct deposit into bed... I started working my magic on Cale's hair. He NEEDS product and it NEEDS to be right after bathtime. Otherwise, it's a mess. A hot mess.
I brushed it out, put in the product, and gave him his awesome Jimmy Newtron flip in the front.
Next up: Megersa.
Normally he detests getting his hair done, but today...he stood up while I vice gripped him with my knees in attempt to dread it with the new product I had purchased at the dollar store. It smelled GOOD! To my pleasant surprise, M was content. Content to play with the things I normally do not allow him to mess with...and he allowed me to pull and twist his hair for almost a half hour without. complaint. He didn't try to wiggle away, and was delighted that Cale oohed and aahed over his "squiggles" as we are now affectionately calling them.
They ARE squiggly.... (and adorable)
Observe:
the Goober and his "squiggles" (aka Mommy's attempt at locks):
(Mommy dangles fruitsnacks in order to get a good shot:) Cale showing Megersa how to "cheese!"
vomit, poop, unruly hair and all...I LOVE these two!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I had quite a night tonight, but after reading this post, you take the cake girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. You had your hands full! C and M's hairstyles are definitely rockin' though :)

    ReplyDelete