Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

out of the mouth of babes....

(In the car on the way to the YMCA:)
Cale: Can I take my shoes off?
Me & Tim: You can take them off when you get to the play room at the Y.
Cale: I don't wanna wear my shoes. I wanna go "bearfart!!"

(((YEP, it was funny the first time he said it - but the next 100 times...not so much. :)))




(...this one could have been awkward if it was said in public:)
Cale: Mommy, why did you shut the lid on the toilet?
Me: So Megersa doesn't fall in.
Cale: Oh, yeah. Then we wouldn't have a baby anymore. Then we'd have to buy a new baby.




(I guess not EVERYTHING goes in one ear and out the other:)
Cale: Did you just go pee-pee, Mommy?
Me: Yes.
Cale: Did you wash your hands?
Me: Yes, I did.
Cale: Did you dry your hands?
Me: Yep.
Cale: GOOD GIRL!!

(((What???)))

No comments:

Post a Comment