Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

events to date.

Today is November 13, 2010.
#1. 8 months ago I stepped off the plane with Megersa!

#2. I am 17 weeks pregnant...my uterus is measuring 21 weeks...so I like to think I'm 1/2 way there!! :) ~Most twin pregnancies are delivered at 35 weeks.

Twin A: (as evidenced by the first u/s pic...he is very proud of his manhood. :) Twin B: (a little more shy...bending his knees, but still...a boy :)#3. Our 6 year anniversary is 2 weeks away! ((And if this picture doesn't explain it enough...we are getting ready to leave our wedding reception. Wahoo!! :))

But no...nothing special is planned this year; but since we'll be in PA visiting family for Thanksgiving, maybe we'll get some free babysitting! :)
Exciting stuff, right? I think so!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on six years! And I love the names Zachery and Thaddeus - good choices!!!

    ReplyDelete