Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

boy, oh boy...

...oh boy, oh boy!!
Have you guessed?
We're having TWIN BOYS!!

Fewf! That was a hard secret to keep - and I didn't even keep it from everyone!

I'm no good with hiding news, but I wanted to wait to make the announcement until our ultrasound at 16 weeks.

12 weeks IS early to make the prediction, so I thought I'd wait until 16 weeks.

So...there ya go!

2 more boys.

Add it up - that's 4 boys!!

I gotta say, with the 2 I have (plus my husband), I feel like I'm grocery shopping all. the. time.

I can't imagine feeding 4 teenage boys!

Are you dying to know how I feel about it?

Most people are...at least the ones that I've told early on.

To be honest, initially I was a little bit upset. Not upset at my babies or the fact that they are boys, but I did have a little bit of hope at least one was a girl.

But that quickly passed...because honestly, if I were to have all of one gender...I'd MUCH prefer all boys.

I can totally see myself with teenage sons who think they're mom is "the coolest."

(And, I guess I am!) :) haha.

I'm pretty sure we'll adopt a little girl (down the road of course!)...if God provides!


One name is nailed down (strictly because I won't budge on it)...and the other is kinda being tossed around.

For whatever reason, I'm really anxious to finalize his name in our minds, so I can start "talking" to them/about them. It's the main reason we find out what we're having. I bond really easily to names and the child becomes the name, so I'm super excited about the one I've picked!

So, baby A - who is anterior (meaning in the front of my belly) is named. We'll call him T for now, since I wanna wait until we have the second name and share them both together.

baby B - posterior (toward my back) is awaiting his father's choice.





2 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! I happen to think boys are the coolest...and I'm somewhat of a girly-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo blessed, congrats!

    ReplyDelete