Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

tis the season...

With the most awesome weathered days afoot, my boys have been spending a wonderful amount of time entertaining themselves (and getting into trouble) outside. They both obviously have no problems getting dirty or making a mess of our tiny fenced-in backyard... I do however, find it much more exhausting to be cleaning dirt out of their long(er) locks.
So.....voila:
Megersa got his new do first:
And because Cale always wants things the same...(his is harder to see, and was harder to cut!) AND...just for fun...my tiny tots got pictured in their mohawks last month:

Thaddeus: Shepherd says: "Who me?"
Hard to believe next summer I may be lining up 4 boys doing this... (of course, pending on how fast the twins' hair grows:)

1 comment:

  1. I love how Shepherd always does that with his hands! So cute! Looking forward to our next Thursday night snuggle time :)

    ReplyDelete