Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

funny things....

Tonight while curling my hair with my 1 1/2 in barrel iron, I dropped it onto my chest. Well, I can't be sure exactly what happened, but I think it slipped from my grip and landed smack on my right bosom. I promptly tossed it on the ground. It didn't hurt very badly at first, but now I have a consistent burning pain in the 4x2 in mark on my chest.
Nice, right?
A little funny though... I guess I'll learn that doing one's hair when I'm this tired is a no-no.

Very funny however is Cale.
Last week when Nana and Pop-Pop were here visiting this conversation occured.
While looking at Cale's baby picture (in comparison to Shepherd), Nana leaned over to Cale and said "Cale, one of your brothers looks just like you...do you know who it is?"
To which Cale answered: "Yeah. ...Megersa."
He is one funny kid.

Shepherd:
Cale

No comments:

Post a Comment