Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

early Father's Day present

I decided that we'd celebrate Father's Day early.

As you know, we are going on Nester Beach Vacation in 1 week and 1 day!! YAY!

We're all so very excited, and we'll be gone from the 12th-19th. We'll most likely get back late Saturday night, and then Sunday will just be a crazy day of unpacking and adjusting to non-vacation life. So, with that, I decided it would be much easier to celebrate now. PLUS, I couldn't WAIT to show the video I had been working on for weeks! I finally finished it and showed Tim yesterday! I think it's pretty dang cute, so hopefully you'll enjoy it too.

Tomorrow Tim and I are going out on a date, and I'll have the boys give their Daddy a present. But I think we'll save one present and his card for actual Father's Day. :)

The day itself is important.

1 comment: